BongoIT Complaints Handling Policy
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint.
What will happen next?
- We will acknowledge your enquiry by responding to you using the details you supply, if you supply an email address and/or telephone number we will respond within 8 working hours. If you provide a postal address we will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our client care partner, Andrew Elder, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Andrew Elder will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter/email/telephone call.
- Within three days of the meeting, Andrew Elder will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Andrew Elder will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for Andrew Elder to review his own decision or appoint an appropriate alternative such as review by mediation to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.